Samsung Kies 2 beta available for download

kies-2-beta

There’s no denying that Samsung’s Kies software is buggy, resource hungry and not-so user friendly. Samsung is also aware of these facts and apparently will try to solve it with the next Kies version – Kies 2.

Samsung has released the beta version of Kies 2 and promises an all-new UI, faster sync, firmware upgrades and even adds a Music Store that will allow users to buy music. The new Kies now also supports importing of iTunes or Windows Media Player playlists.

The beta currently doesn’t support many devices so you might want to hold on before Samsung releases the final version.

Direct Download Link

Kies 2

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

kies_1.5.0.10024 suited me ok, but my galaxy pad had to go away to be fixed. When it came back, kies refused to recognise it. I loathe kies 2.0.0.11014 because I can’t back up test messages. No wonder apple mac itunes does so well. Please do better than them

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

Kies_1.5.0.10024 was okay, but slow. I prefer the layout of Kies 2, it just lacks in feature which Samsung needs to get there act together.

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

I have a wave 575 and a MAC, and there is NO kies software for me. In fact I think this Bada was the biggest error I have ever made. Even with bluetooth it doesn’t recognize files on the telephione. BADA is TERRIBLE. Why release something when it is not market ready. Oh how I wish I had bought an Iphone or an HTC. BADA is a mess.

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

• comments powered by Disqus
      • Rodion December 23, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi. I am on MAC, will you ever launch a normal full fuctional KIES for iOS?

• rodionass December 26, 2010, 2:38 pm

yes, it will be release for Android first then for iOS

• Samwell March 17, 2011, 1:21 pm

Kies 2 needs text message & app backup please fix this asap.

• Robin March 17, 2011, 9:18 pm

• Samwell March 18, 2011, 11:24 am

• saj March 18, 2011, 7:26 pm

i download samsung kies 2. version but i dont know hw to connect net wit it…..

• Gwe August 3, 2011, 3:34 pm