GT-I9070 is Galaxy S Advance; features dual-core processor, new design

Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070

New details related to Samsung’s upcoming phone – GT-I9070 have emerged. The phone will be known as Galaxy S Advance. As you’d expect, the new phone will be advance in features compared to the original Galaxy S but lower spec’d compared to the Galaxy S II.

In addition to the new slim-looking design, the phone is said to have a 1GHz dual-core processor, curved 4-inch Super AMOLED WVGA (800×480) display, a 5MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 1500mAh battery, 3.5mm headphone jack at the bottom and Android 2.3.6.

We expect Samsung to showcase it at MWC next month.

Source, Thanks, Fay!

Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070

• Rafael Rosado January 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

ffs…samsung needs to stop releasing phones every fucking second….

• Trololololol January 30, 2012, 2:33 am

seriously Samsung .. stop embarrassing your fans!?

• Guest January 30, 2012, 11:10 am

now its useless to keep buying samsung phones,
      they are releasing new phones every week and never care of updating them in future,,,
      whats the use of having so many phones with similar specs…

• Puck January 30, 2012, 1:33 pm

I1d buy this phone if I’d knew that CM9 would be available for it. I don’t like the SGS2 design, the Note is too big, even after almost 2 years I’m happy with my original SGS so mhm, dual core proc, same design line, sounds about right … but please, give one to the CM community. Kthxbye.

• technobaboy January 30, 2012, 3:33 pm

this should be just fine if it’s priced right.

• mobile app testing January 30, 2012, 4:29 pm

As Far as Design of This Phone is concerned it Looks Like the Copy of iPhone 4 due to its Sleekness and Layout! It is Not Batter Approach by Samsung to keep releasing Phone after each month & Never care regarding its update and specs!

Samsung Should revive its marketing plan and came up with discrete road map which assures qualitative mobile phones with batter specs!

• Rafael Rosado January 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

ffs…samsung needs to stop releasing phones every fucking second….

• Trololololol January 30, 2012, 2:33 am

seriously Samsung .. stop embarrassing your fans!?

• Guest January 30, 2012, 11:10 am

now its useless to keep buying samsung phones,
      whats the use of having so many phones with similar specs…

• Puck January 30, 2012, 1:33 pm

• technobaboy January 30, 2012, 3:33 pm

this should be just fine if it’s priced right.

• mobile app testing January 30, 2012, 4:29 pm

• Rafael Rosado January 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

ffs…samsung needs to stop releasing phones every fucking second….

• Trololololol January 30, 2012, 2:33 am

seriously Samsung .. stop embarrassing your fans!?

• Guest January 30, 2012, 11:10 am

now its useless to keep buying samsung phones,
      whats the use of having so many phones with similar specs…

• Puck January 30, 2012, 1:33 pm

• technobaboy January 30, 2012, 3:33 pm

this should be just fine if it’s priced right.

• mobile app testing January 30, 2012, 4:29 pm

• Rafael Rosado January 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

ffs…samsung needs to stop releasing phones every fucking second….

• Trololololol January 30, 2012, 2:33 am

seriously Samsung .. stop embarrassing your fans!?

• Guest January 30, 2012, 11:10 am

now its useless to keep buying samsung phones,
      whats the use of having so many phones with similar specs…

• Puck January 30, 2012, 1:33 pm

• technobaboy January 30, 2012, 3:33 pm

this should be just fine if it’s priced right.

• mobile app testing January 30, 2012, 4:29 pm

• Rafael Rosado January 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

ffs…samsung needs to stop releasing phones every fucking second….

• Trololololol January 30, 2012, 2:33 am

seriously Samsung .. stop embarrassing your fans!?

• Guest January 30, 2012, 11:10 am

now its useless to keep buying samsung phones,
      whats the use of having so many phones with similar specs…

• Puck January 30, 2012, 1:33 pm

• technobaboy January 30, 2012, 3:33 pm

this should be just fine if it’s priced right.

• mobile app testing January 30, 2012, 4:29 pm

• Rafael Rosado January 29, 2012, 11:23 pm

ffs…samsung needs to stop releasing phones every fucking second….

• Trololololol January 30, 2012, 2:33 am

seriously Samsung .. stop embarrassing your fans!?

• Guest January 30, 2012, 11:10 am

now its useless to keep buying samsung phones,
      whats the use of having so many phones with similar specs…

• Puck January 30, 2012, 1:33 pm

• technobaboy January 30, 2012, 3:33 pm

this should be just fine if it’s priced right.

• mobile app testing January 30, 2012, 4:29 pm