Samsung confirms Pink Galaxy Note

Galaxy Note Pink

We saw the first glimpse of a pink-colored Galaxy Note last month and now Samsung has confirmed the hue for its phablet. Although we don’t have any details on the exact release, Samsung is showcasing a dummy unit at the ongoing CeBIT expo in Germany.

Needless to say, this “meant-for-ladies” Galaxy Note remains unchanged in the hardware department.

via

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Emmanuel Chenze March 6, 2012, 2:49 am

For ladies only. Pink ain’t for men at all.

• Igor Moreira March 13, 2012, 7:59 pm

The phone I got it and chic, beautiful and good

• Diane Young April 1, 2012, 6:52 pm

I am a 46 year old lady and I love my tecnology since being diagnosed with Dyslexia all the computers mobile phones tablets etc has been a real help to me, I used to be a Sony Ericsson girl but what went wrong with them so a bit reluctantly I went with Samsung Galaxy GT9000 I have never looked back. I can’t wait for the pink Galaxy Note to be realised, I will be using it as a tablet as I already have the pink Galaxy S2 well done samsung love your products.
      Di

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Emmanuel Chenze March 6, 2012, 2:49 am

For ladies only. Pink ain’t for men at all.

• Igor Moreira March 13, 2012, 7:59 pm

The phone I got it and chic, beautiful and good

• Diane Young April 1, 2012, 6:52 pm

Di

• comments powered by Disqus
    • Emmanuel Chenze March 6, 2012, 2:49 am

For ladies only. Pink ain’t for men at all.

• Igor Moreira March 13, 2012, 7:59 pm