Samsung has let out a few more details about its Projector phone. The phone will be out in Korea this month and will be sold under the model name W7900. Europeans on the other hand, will get it soon, by which I presume in March followed by the rest of the regions. Samsung has got a unique nomenclature based on the region which will make Samsung Show sell as I7410 in the European region.
– Multiple applications that can be enhanced by the projection feature: Sharing Powerpoint Slides, Viewing Email Attachments, Viewing pictures, Watching videos, and even using the projection feature as a Flashlight
– DLP Pico chipset technology
– 5.0-megapixel camera
– High-resolution color OLED touchscreen
– Intuitive flick navigation to view presentations and photo slideshows
– Ultra-contemporary sleek and lightweight design
– Built-in audio speakers
This phone will also be present at MWC along with the rest of the Samsung fleet.