Samsung is gracing Society of Information Display’s Display Week 2009 with many display technologies. The list starts with the showcase of 55-inch LCD TV panel that is the world’s first 240Hz TV. They also showcased a 10.1-inch mini notebook panel, 14- and 23-inches monitor panels and Active Dimming technology that lowered the power consumption on all its display products by 40 percent.
Different panels up on display:
– 55-inch 240Hz TV panel
– 41.3-inch super wide 240Hz panel
– Printable Semiconductor 4-inch qVGA TFT-LCD
– 23-inch monitor panel consumes just 5.7W, touted to be the world’s lowest power consuming monitor.
– A 10.1-inch PenTile panel with HD resolution (1366×768)
– 12.1-inch 1.64mm slim panel for ultra-thin notebooks
– 24-inch panel with a thickness of 3.5mm
– 15-inch TFT-LCD designed with blue-phase mode technology
– 10.2-inch color e-paper
– 14.1-inch OLED and 31-inch full HD OLED TV panels