Another Galaxy S III explodes, injures the user


We’ve heard of couple of instances where the Galaxy S III has gone up in flames but a new incident in Switzerland seems to be the most dangerous. The Galaxy S III of an 18-year old Fanny Schlatter exploded in her pocket, giving her a third-degree burn. Samsung Switzerland is apparently looking into the incident and will send the burnt device to South Korea for further investigation.

The most common cause for a phone explosion is the use of an unofficial battery but the girl insists her phone had an original one.



  • comments powered by Disqus
    • Jitsu July 21, 2013, 10:08 pm

      Samsung smartphones are made in korea.